Read This Post

Great Experience...

After I graduate way back March 2006, I tried my luck at Davao City, Philippines. Even if how hard it was to live my native town but still I pursue my plans. One of the great things that happened to me in this particular City is that to got my first ever job at Wind and Wave Davao. I work as a Marketing Associate-Customer Care. Within just the span of almost 6 months of working with those remarkable person I really can say that they are all indeed a great persons I've ever meet as I happened to search my destiny. Working with Wind and Wave Davao is one great opportunity that I will cherished for the rest of my life because they are not just my co-employees but rather than that. In fact, one great experience that I could never forget is when I got my first ever Dive lesson they used to call it as Diving 101: Introduction to Scuba Diving. Its really great that even just once in my life I happened to experience those memories...other than that, I also happened to ride with a speed boat, banana boat, and jet ski which is really amazing!....An experience that I would cherished for the rest of my life.

For info, Wind and Wave Davao is a Scuba Dive Center who offered Diving Lessons from introductory dive to Instructor level. They also offer Wake boarding, Kayaking, Windsurfing, Diving Equipment Rentals. Air Refills, Island Hopping Packages, Catering Services, and etc. which basically tackles about adventures and relaxing. So, if you wish to avail to there services better contact them at Reservations: (63-82) 300-DIVE/3483, Marketing Telefax: (63-82) 300-DIVE/3483, Accounting Telefax: (63-82) 227-0234 or you can visit then at PPA Building, Sta. Ana Wharf, Davao City, 8000 Philippines. They do also have there website at www.windandwavedavao.com or for inquiries email them at: info@windandwavedavao.com. I'm pretty sure you'll really enjoy your day with Wind and Wave Davao. In fact, they got a very friendly staffs that will accomodate all your request as possible as they can. Here is there motto: "Come as a special guest, leave as a friend"...

Here are some photos I've got during my work as a guide for a Sunset Cruise bound to the largest colony of Geoffrey's Rousette Fruit Bats which primarily located at Samal Island, Davao City Philippines. I'm not just a Marketing but I also happened to be a front desk officer and a guide rather...:)...here it is...



Bound to the largest colony of Geoffrey's Rousette Fruit Bats...



Your Guide for today is WiLL...:)

So, thats it!...Have a chance to enjoy all the services of Wind and Wave Davao. Call them now!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Great Experience..."