Read This Post

Wordless Wednesday!

Hi!...This would be my first entry for this blog since, obviously this is first time to join this community. Found interesting so i fixed up my mind to join!... Hope this picture will speak for it self as the theme goes " WORDLESS WEDNESDAY "..


This picture is taken by my Sis Yen.. This is one of the spots in Lanao Del Norte, Philippines.... Hope you guys will find this picture as wordless as it say...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

4 Response to Wordless Wednesday!

September 5, 2007 at 7:22 AM

Looks like a place I'd be willing to spend some time! :)

Anonymous
September 5, 2007 at 9:38 AM

Interesting shot. I can see calmness and peacefulness in your picture. Thanks for sharing. Happy WW!

Anonymous
September 5, 2007 at 10:23 AM

I so wish I was there right now... :-)

Happy WW!
Mine is up at Tricotine

Anonymous
September 30, 2007 at 1:26 PM

that`s a place i would like to spend my vacation.