Read This Post

Good bye Tokyo... :(

4 more hours to go I'll be leaving Tokyo, Japan already. Pheeew... Time is so fast! I never thought that this is probably my last night here... :( Well anyway, I already accept it that I was not given a 3 more months to stay here since, Japanese Embassy is too strict with regards to foreigners specifically mens like me. I don't know why but I guess, they might think that I'll gonna work here well in fact, I'm not!... I'm just here to help my Sister out on her pregnancy but time and situation never go with the flow. Maybe I guess, for some reasons that I don't really know what it is. Honestly, I'll gonna miss this place, my life here with my Sis, Brod-In-Law and Little Smart Nephew... :( But I really have to say Goodbye even if I opted not to leave but I know its not permitted anymore...

On the other hand, despite the fact that I'll be leaving already I'm still thankful and grateful to HIM for he gave me a chance to experience the life I have now. Thanks to my Sis, and Brod-In-Law for all the support and guidance they gave me just to be with them right here. No amount of word could ever describe how thankful I am to them. A really big thanks to them. Thanks Japan!... c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Good bye Tokyo... :(

Anonymous
March 11, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Appreciate this post. Will try it out.

my homepage gayroyal

Anonymous
May 25, 2013 at 5:03 AM

ӏ saw yоur site whіle І was searсhing
οn http://liferealitieѕ.blogspot.com/.
Do уou have any sort of secrеts on how to get rеgistered in
http://lifеrealitiеs.blogsρot.
com/? Ι've been attempting to for quite a while but I can't quite get there.

Apрreciate іt

Review my wеb blog :: outdoor gas pizza oven