Read This Post

Nikon D40...

Just recently when I purchased my new laptop. I was amazed by the Nikon D40 camera. I plan to buy it soon if I got enough cash on hand already. Reason why I wanted to buy for my own use is I wanted to have a great compilation on pictures I've taken and I love collecting pictures. I was just influence through my Sis since, she really love photography reason why I learn to love it too.... Here is the specs of Nikon D40...

Key features
  • 6 megapixel DX format CCD (1.5x FOV crop, as D50)
  • Nikon Image processing engine (as D80 / D200)
  • 3D Color Matrix Metering II, 420 pixel sensor (as D80 / D50)
  • New Multi-CAM530 three area AF sensor
  • ISO sensitivity range 200 - 1600 plus HI 1 (3200 equiv.)
  • Custom Auto ISO (selectable maximum ISO, minimum shutter speed)
  • 2.5 fps continuous shooting (as D50), unlimited in JPEG
  • No status LCD, new LCD monitor based status / settings screens
  • Help suggestions on LCD monitor (eg. scene too dark, try using flash)
  • Large 2.5" 230,000 pixel LCD monitor
  • Bigger viewfinder view (x0.8 magnification, 95% coverage)
  • Short shutter lag and viewfinder blackout
  • Support for SDHC (SD cards over 2 GB in capacity)
  • In-camera retouching
    • D-Lighting (shadow / highlight enhancement)
    • Red-eye reduction
    • Trimming
    • Monochrome
    • Filter effects
    • Small picture
    • Image overlay
  • USB 2.0 with PTP and Mass Storage device support
  • Very compact, light body (smaller, lighter than D50)
  • Improved menu user interface (as D80 / D200)
  • New EN-EL9 Lithium-Ion battery (7.2V, 1000 mAh)
  • New 'Version II' AF-S DX 18-55 mm kit lens

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Nikon D40...

October 13, 2007 at 11:23 PM

do you know how much is this?

recently, nakabili din kasi ako ng camera 10.1 megapixel. pero narealize ko hindi naman ako magpapaprint ng billboard. hehehe. so im thinking of selling this again to buy a professional camera insteaD