Read This Post

Purchased a New Laptop...

Got my own Laptop through blogging.... Here is the specs and pic of it...


TOSHIBA

Genuine Windows Vista Home Basic, Intel Celeron. M Processor 520, 512MB DDR2 SDRAM, 80GB (5400rpm) HDD, DVD SuperMulti drive, 15.4? diagonal widescreen, 802.11b/g wireless LAN.

DVD SuperMulti Drive: Burn CDs/DVDs share images, play music and watch DVD movies.

INTEGRATED 802.11b/g: which enables me to roam around our house as long as I’m inside our house.

Toshiba’s BRIDGE MEDIA ADAPTER simplifies transferring pictures and other digital data.

So, what can you say about it? Whatever…I owned this through blogging! I never thought that I’ll gonna have this one since, never in my mind nor in my dreams that I’ll gonna have my own laptop just by blogging in things that I love to share and everything that inspires me. Believe me or not guys, you’ll gonna earn through your blogs. You just need to devote your time, effort, patience and knowledge on it.

Eventually, I would like to extend my heartfelt thanks to all the advertisers who gave me a chance to express my mind on giving my feedback regarding to their products. But most of all, I’d like to thank my Sis Yen who in one way help me a lot and who introduced me in blogging world and for the never ending support in realizing my goal.

Dare to blog everyone!…Have a nice day!..c”,)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Purchased a New Laptop..."