Read This Post

My Beloved Alma Mater...

Well, St. Michael’s College my Alma Mater school is quite so different now!. Th school is fully renovated from the floor to the buildings. Never expect that it will turn out that way. Congratulation to the RVM Sister who merely manage the school. I just cant imagine that what if 5 years from now what will be the looks of St. Michael’s College? Well, I guess I have no doubts if it will turn out to be the most promising school here in Iligan City, Philippines.

Eventually, I just do hope that as they continue to have a change in the physical looks of the school they will also adopt the innovative ways of standard education. May their teachers will be able to adopt the higher standard of trainings for their students. And lastly, may the school will continue to produced a quality, competitive, and reliable graduates as the futures successors for the next generation.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

3 Response to My Beloved Alma Mater...

Anonymous
December 1, 2007 at 9:17 PM

Congratulations to St. Michale's College of Iligan

Anonymous
December 1, 2007 at 9:21 PM

Is there a website for St. Michael's College ?

Anonymous
December 1, 2007 at 9:22 PM

Is there a website for St. Michael's College ?