Read This Post

A portrait of me...

I draw this one way back 3 years ago.... Here...

This is ME... What can you say about it?... Is this really me?... Anyway, I honestly and dearly love painting but sad to say that I didn't pursue it as my future career. I don't know exactly why? But the only thing I know is PAINTING is just my talents and passion but never I dream that this will be my future career. But if God permit me to hone it and refresh this talents I have then I bet I'll gonna accept the opportunity to hone it simply because I dream to make my own masterpiece. As of now, I'll just prefer to stay in this way and probably soon I'll hone my talents again on painting... Its just a matter of time and preparedness I guess!...Have a nice day everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "A portrait of me..."