Read This Post

Wordless Wednesday!...

Oh!... Its Wordless Wednesday!... I mis this thing!.... Anyway, my entry for this week might be too boring!... But i love to share this with you since, this is my native place were I use to spend my childhood years and a place were I grow up and have build up my dreams!. It the Barangay Buru-un, Iligan City, Philippines. Its my native town!.... Here...



" What a place "

I'm proud that I came from this place. A place that I could not definitely forget wherever I am or maybe. Asking why? Simply because this is were I grow up and eventually build my future!... Love this place!... Have a great day everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

12 Response to Wordless Wednesday!...

Anonymous
November 20, 2007 at 5:28 PM

Nice! I just posted my Wednesday! I am looking forward the Holiday! Hope you have a great one!

Anonymous
November 20, 2007 at 9:29 PM

Wow, thank you for a look into your life. Have a great Wednesday.

November 20, 2007 at 9:58 PM

They say home is where the heart is :-)

November 20, 2007 at 10:15 PM

It's always fun to see where people are from! :) My WW is up too...here.

November 20, 2007 at 11:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this photo. I think we all have a special place in our hearts for the things and places from our childhood.
Happy WW!

November 20, 2007 at 11:10 PM

Nice place.

happy ww!

Anonymous
November 21, 2007 at 1:20 AM

Happy WW and have a nice day.

November 21, 2007 at 3:58 AM

Great hometown! I'm glad you're happy to be from there...:)

Come visit my WW post at Work of the Poet

November 21, 2007 at 9:55 AM

Happy WW :P

November 21, 2007 at 8:19 PM

Great shot, looks lovely and bright

November 22, 2007 at 12:11 PM

Very nice picture! It is awesome to have pictures of our memories. Happy WW!

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 7:23 AM

What abeautiful hometown, I've been there, I like the Timoga Spring, it's cool. People in the Philippines need that water, mainit kase satin.

Mine is up here.