Read This Post

Wordless Wednesday !...

Its Wordless Wednesday!... Yikes! Do you have your entries already?... Well, I guess your eager too to post your photos... So, without further ado here is mine too...



I took this one during my trip back to Davao City, Philippines last Friday! He keep asking me if I will buy some of those I said to him that " I won't "... So, what I do is I just took a picture of it! Surprisingly, my Bro bought some of the peanuts from others. Too bad! I didn't buy at him... Well, maybe again soon if I'll gonna have a trip to Iligan City, Philippines. Have a nice week ahead everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

16 Response to Wordless Wednesday !...

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 7:13 AM

limes ??? and peanuts.

Odd combo. Nice shot. Hope your travels are good.

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 7:27 AM

YAy, kalami ana oi! Miss na nako ng pagkaon sa ato. Mas lami ang nilagang mani.

Mine is up here.

November 27, 2007 at 7:55 AM

Curious combination but it makes a great shot! Happy WW

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 9:15 AM

Happy Early Worless Wednesady, or Happy Wordless Tuesday, to some. I have some done, but I still need to re-pack for my cruise Dec 8! I pack once, then do a once over a week before! Im going with BFF!!! WOO HOOO! I also have my Wednesday up already too! Come visit me!

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 9:24 AM

two delicious snacks!! Yum yum.

November 27, 2007 at 2:07 PM

They look delicious! Nice picture.

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 2:33 PM

Happy WW and have a nice day.

Anonymous
November 27, 2007 at 2:58 PM

Well I could do with something like that to hold bags while I'm out!

November 27, 2007 at 4:31 PM

Well, I agree with Maggie. Odd combination here, but whatever. Have a great WW. :)

ZAM
November 27, 2007 at 7:17 PM

We have lots of these peddlers during bus stops. They're everywhere around the country and boy , I'm just grateful for the goodies they bring.

November 27, 2007 at 7:55 PM

Well, the peanuts look yummy but im not sure about the fruit. What is it anyway?? Happy WW.

Anonymous
February 26, 2010 at 2:06 AM

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for that particular make. The prices for the boots are about 330 pounds on every page. But finally I base this site selling them for the benefit of half price. I really want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will definetly buy these. what do you think?

Anonymous
February 26, 2010 at 3:01 AM

good day bros. I'm really into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous brand. The prices for the velcros are around 170 bucks on every site. But for all I bring about this location selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely order them. what can you tell me about these?

Anonymous
March 3, 2010 at 2:56 PM

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous
March 17, 2010 at 5:11 AM

hi friends. I'm really into shoes and I was searching allowing for regarding that particular make. The prices as regards the sneakers are all over 220 dollars everwhere. But definitively I base this area selling them for the benefit of half price. I exceptionally love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will definetly order these. what can you say about it?

Anonymous
March 17, 2010 at 10:10 AM

good day bros. I'm actually into shoes and I was digging as far as something that singular model. The prices seeking the shoes are all over 340 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this site selling them someone is concerned half price. I really love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what do you think?