Read This Post

Been Tag Again!

Yikes!... Been tag again by my Sis Yen. Pretty cool tag I got from her. Thanks Sis for this tag... Here...

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
~ Both...

2. Real tree or Artificial?
~Artificial Tree 'cause thats all we have here...c",)

3. When do you put up the tree?
~Oh! Just last month...

4. When do you take the tree down?
~2nd or 3rd week of January..

5. Do you like egg nog?
~Yup. But I don't usually eat it! Just pretty like it if I have some!

6. Favorite gift received as a child?
~Toys and money for my Mom...lol...

7. Hardest person to buy for?
~My Dad. Pickiest person ever! oh! Were the same we got Sis! Its definitely our Dad!.. Don't know what will I gave him this season.

8. Easiest person to buy for?
~Mom! 'Cause she doesn't demand. She's happy even if I'll don't have a gift for her 'cause all she wanted is were together this Christmas.

9. Do you have a nativity scene?
~None at all...

10. Mail or email Christmas cards?
~Both... As long as I am convenient with it!

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
~A candy! ... When I was a little child!...lol

12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
~Don't have one either or I just forgot!

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
~Last Month but it was just for my self... lol...

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
~Yes!.. Our Christmas Tree... My Sis bought this one last 2005.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
~Anything food as long as I like it!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
~Both 'cause whats important is I celebrate Christmas!.

17. Favorite Christmas song?
~There are many but I just don't know whats the title of it!.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
~Stay at Home with my family...

19. Can you name all of Santa’s reindeer’s?
~oh! Don't know there name all just only Rodolf the red nose reindeer.

20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
~Both.... 'Cause Angle symbolizes as a star. So if theres a star theres an Angel.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
~Christmas Eve.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year?
~When I was not given a chance to extend my stay at Japan... But I guess its God's plan...

23. Favorite ornament theme or color?
~Gold, Red, Yellow, Green and Blue.

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner?
~Anything as long as I love it!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year?
~A never ending happiness for my family and good health throughout the coming year.

26. Who is most likely to respond to this?
~Tere, Reigh, Malaya, Aiza, and WilStop still me for my other blog...lol

27. Who is least likely to respond to this?
~I guess nobody!... 'cause they all love Christmas Season...


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Been Tag Again!"