Read This Post

Secure your EON Visa Electron...

After a couple of days and weeks of waiting for my EON Visa electron debit card by union bank its now actually working already but I still have to wait another week since I haven’t verified yet my paypal account due to some reasons. But one good thing about it is I can now verify my paypal account and withdraw my paypal balance directly to my debit EON card but that only happens if I have a paypal balance of course..lol… Anyway, for those people who just been starting to blog and who wanted to earn a little penny out of it then don’t waist your time secure your EON Visa Electron card now at Union Bank. Here are the steps…

Procedure:

1. Go to http: www.unionbankph.com

2. Click the EON button menu on the upper right corner of the site. A new page will open.

3. In a new page you’ll see the list of EON CyberAccount offers. Choose and click the VISA Electron button. A new page will open.

4. In a new page click the Electron Application button list in the lower left corner. A new page will open.

5. In a new page you’ll see the Important Notice and on the lower portion click the button “Click here to read the EON Terms and Conditions

6. In a new page you’ll read the CyberAcoount Terms and on the lower portion click the button ” Proceed to Visa Electron Terms “. A new page will open.
7. In a new page you’ll see the UnionBank of the Philippines E-ON VISA Electron Card Agreement and on the lower portion click the button ” I Agree “.

8. You’ll now see and need to fill up the necessary information they need from you.

9. After that, you’ll have to wait for about 1 week before your Card will arrive on your preferred Union Bank in your place were you can pick up your card.

Those were the first steps you have to follow in securing your EON Visa Electron.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Secure your EON Visa Electron..."