Read This Post

Wordless Tuesday!...

Yikes!.. Its Wordless Tuesday already!... Have you guys got your entries already? Well, I guess, you all have your entries right? So, I guess, have to post mine too... Here is my entry for this week...


So, how do you found my photos guys? Hope you'll gonna love it. I took this one in my nAtive town Iligan city, Philippines at Mimbalot Falls. Its one of the popular falls that you can only see in Iligan City, Philippines.


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

7 Response to Wordless Tuesday!...

February 4, 2008 at 9:11 PM

What a beautiful views... great photos, thanks for sharing them and have a wonderful time...
Mine is up too:
My Digital Snapshot
Let's Laugh Together

February 5, 2008 at 9:03 AM

That looks like a serene place!

Anonymous
February 5, 2008 at 9:30 AM

I can't see the pictures!! they didn't load!! From the comments, it looks like I'm missing some gorgeous shots.

February 5, 2008 at 10:12 AM

wonderful shots! Beautiful indeed. I want to come visit

Anonymous
February 5, 2008 at 11:21 AM

It's a lovely falls. Ang ganda pala sa Iligan, di pa ako nakarating dun.
Happy WW.

February 5, 2008 at 7:21 PM

Beautiful! I would visit!!

February 5, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Oh my! I love to take a plunge right now! Cool clear water, great shots! Happy WW!
Totally Worn Out
The Future Pianist