Read This Post

WW: Adventure Time...

Yikes! I miss this thing!... I haven't participated this meme for how many weeks already due to some reason. Anyway, have you guys got your entries? Oh! Well, I guess your always prepared for this weekly meme. So, without further ado here is my entry for this weeks Wordless Wednesday...

" Timoga Swimming Pool, Iligan City, Philippines "

This is one of the pool in Iligan City just near in our house in Buru-un. Miss this places!... Hopefully, I will be home soon but I just don't know when... Have a great day everyone!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

5 Response to WW: Adventure Time...

Anonymous
March 11, 2008 at 12:23 PM

Another amazing photo! I missed your entries... Glad you are back! :-)

Happy WW!

March 11, 2008 at 1:20 PM

That is a beautiful walkway!

March 11, 2008 at 2:49 PM

Wow, the adult pool is huge. I hope you get to visit this pool soon. Have a great WW. :)

Anonymous
March 17, 2008 at 10:36 PM

Wow the water in the pool is inviting!

Please update my new url form http://manilenya.com/karen to
http://titik-atibapa.com

thanks a lot!

March 30, 2008 at 10:17 PM

HI ,
Increase your revenue 100% of your blog bye converting into free website.
Convert your blog "yourname.blogspot.com" to www.yourname.com completely free.
Become proud owner of the (.com) own site .
we provide you free website+ free web hosting + list of your choice of
scripts like(blog scripts,CMS scripts, forums scripts and may scripts)
all the above services are absolutely free.
You can also start earning money from your blog by referring your friends.
Please visit www.hyperwebenable.com for more info.
regards