Read This Post

Mines View Park, Baguio City, Philippines...

Baguio City is the summer capital of the Philippines. Located in northern Luzon, Baguio City was established by the Americans in 1909, It is sited about 1,500 meters above sea level, high in the Cordillera mountain range giving the city an almost temperate climate. Baguio is a favorite vacation destination of Filipinos & foreign tourist specially during summer because of its year-round cool climate. It is also known as an educational center with its 4 universities and several colleges and institutes in Baguio City’s 49 square kilometer area.

Boat ride at the Baguio park. The centerpiece of Baguio City is the Burnham Park which features a rectangular lagoon and open fields. The eastern part of the city is dominated by high-class residential areas surrounding the Camp John Hay, a former American military recreation zone now turned into a tourist residential-commercial area. Mines View Park, located at the extreme northeast of Baguio City boasts a spectacular view of Benguet's gold and copper mines. Photo Credit: verongski

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Mines View Park, Baguio City, Philippines...

Anonymous
April 30, 2008 at 8:43 PM

Hi,

Thanks for doing the Big Bang tag. I hope more bloggers will join us and make it a truly Big Bang endeavor.

I have recently transferred to my own domain and I’d like to ask a favor. Can you please change my link in the Big Bang tag? I am #64 (Read my Mind). Please change it to my new domain, http://www.monacome.com I would really appreciate it.

Thanks in advance, and keep on blogging! More power!

Anonymous
June 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I know this website provides quality dependent articles and
additional information, is there any other web site which provides these kinds of
data in quality?

Feel free to visit my website Androsolve Reviews