Read This Post

WS: Sort of Bamboo Organ..

Yikes! Another week had passed again... Did you guys enjoy your week? Hope you all do! So, without any further ado here is my entry for this weeks Weekend Snapshot...

bamboo.jpg

Personally, I don't really know what this? Its some sort of bamboo organ for me but I don't know if I am right reason why I chose the title " Sort of Bamboo Organ"... Don't have much this weekend and I don't even catch a new photos. So, I decided to look on my archives photos. This what is found. Its actually taken way back last year during my vacation at Tokyo, Japan. Particularly, this was taken at Toyosu Mall. One of the best Mall I have ever been. I was really amazed! I swear! Hope I can have a chance to be back at this place soon.

Have a great weekend everyone!...c",)


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to WS: Sort of Bamboo Organ..

Anonymous
August 20, 2008 at 5:26 AM

Gain up to 600 visitors in a day for just one message here.