Read This Post

Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE...

Yikes! just this day and yesterday, I been to Marina Mall here Abu Dhabi, UAE. Its one of the famous mall that you can find it here in Abu Dhabi. Personally, I did enjoy the place though I didn’t bought any! c”,) Just enjoy it by mall hopping with my Aunt and Cousin. The mall is pretty cool! There were several filipinos I’ve seen who was also strolling around the place with there families, friends and co-workers. In fact, I never realized before that there were several filipinos here until such time I arrived to this place. Wherever you go around Abu Dhabi, you can really spot a filipino and several other races who was working here! Pretty cool ’cause at least I can say that I’m not just the only one who are away from my family and loved-ones.

Here are some photos I have in the mall…

6.jpgAlign Center

This was taken inside the Marina Mall. Together with me on the second photo is my Cousin Jaypee… Did enjoy the place! Hope you guys will also have a chance to visit this place! Have a great day everyone!…c”,)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to Marina Mall, Abu Dhabi, UAE...

Anonymous
December 2, 2008 at 12:09 AM

wow! mahal ba dyan? how does it fare compared with the goods sold in philippine malls?

December 4, 2008 at 2:09 AM

wish i could be there someday somehow.