Read This Post

My Birthday is fast approaching!

Yikes! I'm not getting any younger! A week from now I'll be turning mid 20's. This will be first time in my life that I'll be celebrating it away from home land Philippines. Though I'm turning a little year older than last year I still can't say that I have everything. Yes, I have my beloved family and friends but there's still several things in my life that I'm still finding the answer. I'm not yet satisfied as to where I am now though of course, I'm glad and thankful. Its just that I can't say that I'm ready to settle down anytime from now. I just hope that what life brings me ahead I'll be ready to accept it.

I have several wishes and hopes and several plans to pursue. Those simple things was one of the reason why I keep on breathing on despite the hardships and obstacles 'cause I know after every hardships there's a victory awaits for me. So, wish me luck everyone as I face the another new year of my birth. Hope God will still bestow a lot of blessing for me, for my family and to all the people who deserves it. God Speed!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "My Birthday is fast approaching!"