Read This Post

Resorts in the Caribbean...

Traveling around the world is one of the most interesting things to do that I know of.

It enables you to explore the beauty of the world as well as the culture, customs, practices, traditions and people of the each place you been. Plus it gives you a chance to experience their lifestyle as well as learn their entire history and how they built their community or nation at large.

http://www.breezes.com/images/slideshow/homepage/photo1.jpg

Even I myself was dreaming about traveling the world, aside from the fact that I wanted to relax and unwind together with loved ones. One specific reason why I opted to travel or try a Caribbean vacation package was basically to live their lifestyle and eventually explore the variety of their foods, and other delicacies.

Specifically, I wanted to visit those popular restaurants in specific cities where I wished to explore. The reason behind that is that I love food! I love to cook as well as explore the other culture's food. I've actually tasted the food of Thailanders, Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Italians, Arab nations and India. I know, I only have tasted some so far, but soon I hope to taste those foods I have not yet tried.

In fact, I was planning to take my annual vacation on a beautiful resort in the Caribbean and planned to stay for a couple of days. Besides, its a company expense and all I need to bring is just some of my clothes and a bit of cash. I am excited about it. But I can probably only book my vacation by next month as I need to fix things at work first.

One of the places I want to visit aside from the resort in Caribbean is Runaway Bay in Jamaica, where they offer a great holiday vacation adventure while relaxing and enjoying all kind of luxuries. Hopefully I'll get the chance to explore the place.

What more can I say? Wish me luck everyone! Hopefully, you guys will gonna have a great vacation too. Enjoy!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Resorts in the Caribbean...

May 1, 2011 at 10:37 AM

Carribean is one of the top destination all over the world when it come to sumer getaway. Some luxury cruise are bound there. But when it comes to asian tour, better to see Philippines.