Read This Post

The Leading Engineering Company in Davao City, Philippines

EMCOR Davao (Engineering Machinery Corporation) is the leading company of and market leader in the field of appliances, electronics and motorcycles. EMCOR is a 100% Filipino company whose primary business activity is the retailing of household appliances and motorcycles through the operation of retail stores in the islands of the Visayas and Mindanao, Philippines. The household appliance product lines consists of popular brands like National/Panasonic, JVC, Philips, Sony, Goldstar, Sharp and Samsung . The motorcycle product group comprises the leading brand in the market like Kawasaki, Yamaha, Honda and Suzuki.

Reason why I feature this company here in my blog is simply because I am connected with them as a Product development Staff for just a couple of months. EMCOR is one of the best company I have worked with. In fact, they got a great working environment and all there employees is quite friendly and been tested for decades already. To work with them for just a couple of months is really a great pleasure simply because I have given a chance to render my service to those people who are begging for my help. As of know, EMCOR is continuing to grow even more everyday!..

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to The Leading Engineering Company in Davao City, Philippines

Anonymous
October 17, 2007 at 2:54 AM

May I know the location of the EMCOR company here in Davao City?