Read This Post

Weekend Snapshot!...

Yikes! Again its weekend!... Wish you all a very happy weekend together with your families and loved-ones. Anyway, I was wondering what will I post fore this week since, I haven't out to took for a picture so I decided to look over my stock photos and look what I've found....


I took this one few months ago during the time when I was still working with Wind and Wave Davao as a Marketing Associate-Customer Care. I really have a great time in this work I got. Its certified adventure? Asking why? 'Cause Wind and Wave Davao is a PADI dive center here in Mindanao. Means to say that its highly inclined with Scuba Diving, Wake Boarding, Jet Ski Riding, Banana Boat Ride, and some other great adventure. Oh! Almost forgot to mention that I took this picture at Island Garden City of Samal a Sunset Cruise ride operated by Wind and Wave Davao.

Have a great weekend everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

8 Response to Weekend Snapshot!...

December 16, 2007 at 9:29 AM

Looks wonderful! What a great job.

Jan
December 16, 2007 at 11:36 AM

i've been to samal island but that was 11 years ago! you took a great shot!

Liz
December 16, 2007 at 11:53 AM

Looks very inviting. Great shot.

Anonymous
December 16, 2007 at 11:54 AM

Beautiful capture. Mine is up at http://mlizcochico.com

December 16, 2007 at 1:47 PM

That is a breathtakingly beautiful photograph. Have a great week.

December 16, 2007 at 3:55 PM

Very pretty!

My Weekend Snapshot is up too! :)

December 17, 2007 at 12:03 AM

I love sunset cruise! And your picture is pretty romantic. :)

December 17, 2007 at 1:03 AM

Hi! Now, that is the header that I am looking for! LOL! Have a great week ahead!