Read This Post

Wordless Wednesday!...

Am I late to post my entry here? Hope I'm still welcome to post mine... Anyway, Its been a quite sometime I never got the chance to participate this meme due to some particular reasons... I guess you all new that 'cause its Christmas and New Year!... Here is my entry for this weeks meme...


This was taken at Tangub City, Philippines. A place were I was born!... Have you been there already? Well, if you haven't been there yet then better grab the chance to be there soon but if you will not catch it this time maybe you can still visit this place with all this light on December 2008... I swear! Its best place during Christmas!...

Have a great New Year everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

5 Response to Wordless Wednesday!...

January 2, 2008 at 3:07 AM

Pretty...with all the lights!!!

Happy Wordless Wednesday. If you can find time, drop by and visit mine?

January 2, 2008 at 3:19 AM

Pretty lightings! Have a blessed 2008 ahead :)It's not a Weekend;It's a Lifestyle

January 2, 2008 at 3:20 AM

Looks like a giant gingerbread house. Very beautiful. God bless!

January 2, 2008 at 6:11 AM

Pretty...lovely!

Happy new year!

January 2, 2008 at 7:59 AM

Looks like a great city.
Lovely photo!
Happy WW!