Read This Post

Photo Hunter: Heavy!...

Oh! Am I too early to post my entry for this week theme? Well, I just really have too 'cause it been a quite sometime already that I haven't participated this mimi due to some personal reasons. Reason that i could not really avoid on my usual days. Anyway, this week theme is Heavy! I don't actually have a quite heavy picture since, I don't took a picture recently so, I decided to look on my photo archives and found this one...

A quite little heavy Chinese figurines. Its pretty small things but if you happened to carry it its quite heavy. I don't know why maybe because of the materials use in making those figurines. I just took this photo last month in one of the mall here in Davao City, Philippines. Hope you guys will consider my entry. Have a great day everyone!...c",)


Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

14 Response to Photo Hunter: Heavy!...

Liz
February 9, 2008 at 1:25 AM

Nice take on the theme. Happy hunting.

Anonymous
February 9, 2008 at 1:26 AM

Beautiful presentation of heavy.

Happy hunting.

February 9, 2008 at 3:14 AM

Great choice for this week's theme. They look so colourful

February 9, 2008 at 3:50 AM

I bet they ARE heavy for their size!!! They're pretty too.

My heavy is posted...hope you can drop by and celebrate my birthday with me. Happy Hunting!

February 9, 2008 at 4:10 AM

yep they are heavy, nice photo

February 9, 2008 at 4:29 AM

good shots small but maybe they are heavy they are colorful

February 9, 2008 at 5:12 AM

Nice shots1
Please check mine too this is my first Photo hunt.

http://sendami.com/2008/02/photohunt-heavy.html

Anonymous
February 9, 2008 at 6:03 AM

They do look heavy!

February 9, 2008 at 6:57 AM

Pretty Heavies!

February 9, 2008 at 7:06 AM

They look so pretty.

Anonymous
February 9, 2008 at 7:24 AM

Good heavy choices. Thats really looks heavy.

February 9, 2008 at 8:12 AM

I used to have lots of these in my previous office where they used them as paper weights :)

February 9, 2008 at 8:34 AM

Those figurines are sure heavy. Great choice for the theme. Happy weekend!
Baby Pushing Mommy

February 9, 2008 at 9:37 AM

Great photo, thanks for sharing.

Mine is up at
4SeasonsOfMyLife
. Hope you can visit me too. Happy Photo Hunting.