Read This Post

Weekend Snapshot...

Oh! Its Weekend Snapshot already. Anyway. before anything else let me great you first a great weekend! May God continue to bless you and your beloved family. So, without any further ado here in my entry for this weeks Weekend Snapshot....

" Its All About Magazine "

Do you find magazine a great interesting friend of information? Well, I am how about you? Actually, I merely read magazine but if there are really times that I'd prefer to read magazine than newspapers. Maybe I guess for some reasons I just don't know why!...lol.... Anyway, have a great weekend everyone!...c",)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

12 Response to Weekend Snapshot...

February 10, 2008 at 5:27 AM

Actually, I use to have a huge collection of magazines. Then I went through a de-cluttering phase. Now I read 'em and toss 'em.

February 10, 2008 at 5:41 AM

had a good laugh at the first comment: read 'em and toss 'em.
what an interesting collection!

happy WS!
My WS post

Anonymous
February 10, 2008 at 5:43 AM

i used to buy (and subscribe) to loads of magazines before ... but after we had dsl connection I stopped collecting most of them. :)
great collection!

February 10, 2008 at 5:48 AM

I'm not much of a magazine reader these days. My choice has always been The Atlantic, though. These are great shots.

February 10, 2008 at 7:39 AM

magazines din ba yung nasa unang picture? i used to browse on Vogue Magazine just for fashion trends.

February 10, 2008 at 8:47 AM

wow..you have lots of magazines :D

Will u visit my WS Thanks.

February 10, 2008 at 8:57 AM

I mostly buy fashion mags. But the will to buy come and go. You have an interesting collection though.

I've posted mine here. Have a great week a head! =)

Liz
February 10, 2008 at 11:42 AM

Same here. I love magazines. I usually buy one whenever I go out. Happy WS.

Anonymous
February 10, 2008 at 6:23 PM

love magazines esp. scrapbooking and photography!!

February 10, 2008 at 7:55 PM

Actually i very rarely buy them, my grandkids have this magazine drive and occasionally i will do one just for them and then scan thru them, will end up taking them to the hospital

February 10, 2008 at 8:28 PM

I'm such a mom...I love reading parenting magazines.

Anonymous
February 11, 2008 at 7:28 AM

Yes we have a lot also my hubby likes to collect. Hmm Happy WS!