Read This Post

PH: Water

Yikes! What a great theme for this week. I miss this thing! Its been a quite sometime that I haven't participated this community due to some hectic schedules I had. Anyhow, without any further ado. here is my entry for this weeks theme "WATER"

So, what can say about my entry? This was taken at Paradise Island and Beach Resort here in Davao City, Philippines. Love to swim? Love to hangout in this place? Well, let the photo answer your questions. Have a nice day everyone!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

6 Response to PH: Water

June 21, 2008 at 12:31 AM

great shot! my photohunt this week was also taken in samal island.:D check it out!

cheers!

June 21, 2008 at 1:58 AM

Wow..clear blue water...

Anonymous
June 21, 2008 at 2:16 AM

wow i miss that kind of water. Happy hunting! hope you visit mine too.

June 21, 2008 at 4:08 AM

Such clear blue water...looks like fun.

My 'water' theme this week is a road trip along the coastline of South Texas...ending at an historical mansion. Come by for a visit if you can!! Lots of pictures this time...hope you'll enjoy the history.

June 21, 2008 at 6:43 AM

Looks like a great place for fun!
Have a great weekend!

June 21, 2008 at 11:09 AM

sounds like it's a great place to visit! =)