Read This Post

Vacation Time...

Our stay in my native town Iligan City with my Sis, Brod and little Nephew’s is indeed one of the most memorable one. Aside from celebrating my Nephew’s birthday we did spend a great time in one of the beautiful hiding place of Iligan during summer. Its the known swimming pool’s at Timoga. Most foreigners, neighboring cities and local people are definitely basking the sweet and cold swimming pool of Iligan during summer and even ordinary days due to its amazing beauty and lovely water scenery. I love the place. Its actually near in our house. But I never opt to visit this place more often due to some personal reasons. I’ve got here some photos for you to justify the said place.

dsc_0063.jpg

dsc_0151.jpg

So, what can you say about my photos? The photos above was taken at " De La Mar Swimming Pool " in Iligan City, Philippines. A city of Water Falls. That’s all for now everyone! Have a great weekend!…c”,)

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

No Response to "Vacation Time..."