Read This Post

WS: Highest Peak at Bukidnon, Philippines...

Its been 4 days had passed already when we arrive from our quite long vacation in Iligan City. A place were I grew up and had build up my dreams and aspirations. A place were my goals and plans had been molded. A place where I left my heart. I really had a great time on our vacation back home. We celebrated my Nephews birthday which turns out to be a reunion of my whole family. Hopefully next year or sooner we could be together again to celebrate.

dsc_0277.jpg

dsc_0290.jpg

Anyhow, our journey back to Davao was one of a kind! Its my first time to see the beautiful and amazing over seeing place of Bukindnon. You hear it right! Together with my family and my Moms cousins we happened to witness the God given paradise of Bukidnon. I never thought that there’s a place like what I’ve seen. Its absolutely amazing! I can’t give you the specific place name but all I know is its the highest peek of Bukidnon’s place were you’ll be able to see the entire land.

This place is indeed amazing! So, if you guys got your chance to visit he place of Bukidnon don’t ever dare to forget the said place that I had been. Its totally perfect I assure you that! Have a great day everyone!

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

2 Response to WS: Highest Peak at Bukidnon, Philippines...

June 22, 2008 at 2:29 PM

Sounds like a wonderful time. Great shots.

June 23, 2008 at 5:24 PM

That sounds and looks beautiful.