Read This Post

Pets in Tokyo!

Just want to share something about my vacation in Tokyo, Japan before. It was on early of July 2007 when I arrived in Tokyo. I was really amazed on what I see. Tall building, trains, Japanese people, the culture, food, the climate and everything. It was actually my first encounter on the said country and prior that that vacation I've never experience to go to other countries which is one of the very reason why I was amazed of the place.

One scenario that really captures my attention was the fact that most elderly Japanese womens and even mens loves to bring their homed pets while buying foods or just strolling the city. One good thing I love was the fact that they loved to buy toys for cats specially those womens whom I think is really old enough and its the only companion they had at home. Another thing was they loved to go to a pet smart department store where they can buy anything for their pets. Aside from that, they also love to buy a terrarium where they can use it to display at home. That's how they use to live their simple life.

Though it was not the exact scenarios that happened but based on my observations thats the usual thing they do. And you know what? Japanese people are very respectful. If I could have a chance to go back to Tokyo, Japan I'll definitely take the chance and I will always well.

Spread The Love, Share Our Article

Related Posts

1 Response to Pets in Tokyo!

Anonymous
June 9, 2013 at 2:56 AM

After I originally left a comment I seem to
have clicked the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and now each time a comment is
added I recieve four emails with the same comment. There has to be a means you
are able to remove me from that service? Many thanks!



Also visit my web site - book of ra kostenlos downloaden ::
http://www.perspectacles.org/ :
: